Accountant – Business Services
The DRB Group is an integrated financial services practice servicing small to medium sized businesses predominantly in the Illawarra and Sydney regions.
The practice is currently looking for a quality applicant to join their growing accounting team.
The applicant will have:
- completed their University studies;
- a minimum of 5 years business services experience in public practice as a qualified accountant;
- experience in completing financial reporting and tax preparation work with company and trust structures;
- knowledge of MYOB and other major accounting software packages;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Completion of professional study programs with CPA Australia or the Institute of Chartered Accountants is desirable.
An attractive salary package, dynamic work environment and opportunities for professional growth are available to the right candidate.
Please email our Business Manager Robyn Cook at email@example.com with your application.
Client Services Officer – Permanent Full-Time
- Well established Financial Planning business
- Modern work environment
- Wollongong based
The DRB Group is a leading financial services firm in Wollongong with a well-established Financial Advice business. The team is looking for a Client Services Officer to support the effective delivery of administration tasks for the business.
About the role
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Providing full administrative support to our Advisers.
- Provide prompt, efficient and effective service to our client base.
- Coordinating documentation from clients, advisers and third parties.
- Processing withdrawals and switches.
- Booking appointments and liaising with clients.
- Maintaining databases, ensuring record-keeping is up to date and compliant.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A genuine passion for client service.
- An excellent understanding of Financial Planning processes and systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Experience using XPlan software would be highly regarded but not essential.
How to apply
Please email our Business Manager – Robyn Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org